Description of Supported Non-Profit Agencies
Saint Mark strives to meet the needs of the community in which we worship, serve and live. To support those organizations in our community that are working to make this a better place to live for all citizens, Saint Mark allocates funds to non-profit agencies that:
- address local community needs in efficient and innovate ways,
- offer clear objectives about what the organization will accomplish with grant money, agree to report in writing on how Saint Mark funds were spent
Currently, grants are made for one year.
Grant Application Information
Application must be submitted via e-mail or regular U.S. Mail by December 20, 2013. Our goal is to notify applicants once the FY 2014 budget is finalized. An application must include the following:
1) Completion of the Project Summary Form—maximum length 3 pages.
2) Copies of the past year’s audit report and annual report; and,
3) Agreement to submit a written report on the actual use of funds when
Assistance with preparation of the application is available by contacting:
Local Mission Awarding Grants Team
Saint Mark Presbyterian Church
10701 Old Georgetown Road
Rockville, MD 20852.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications for FY 2014 Local Mission Ministry Grants must be submitted vial e-mail or U.S. Mail to the Local Mission Ministry with supporting documents no later than December 20, 2013. Electronic submission of the form and supporting documentation is addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: By submitting this grant application, the applying entity gives permission to Saint Mark to use the applicant’s name and other identifying information in promotional materials. These materials would be directed mainly to the congregation in an effort to more fully inform it of how funds are allocated.